As my eyes drooped

As the sun drops in the amber west,
And stars of the night glowing and shining
The birds chirped in their safest nest,
It's time to seek one for mine. 


The moon bloomed like a charming flower
From the heaven's only divine arbour,
Smiled at me with a silent delight
For its another tranquil night.


As my window pane starred with frost
And the mileu bitter and cold tonight,
I stand at the grill gazing the street,
To watch each soul going to retreat.


Wandering like a homeless foundling
My heart longed for a warm cuddling.
As the nightingale sang her tunes again
The darkness sprayed the world anew.


Gold and gleaming these empty streets,
Sparkling bubbles and muffled lakes,
Rhymed stories of those love affairs,
With utmost serenity that the soul shares.


It's easy to spell goodbye they said,
Fare thee well, for better they fade.
And I will sleep with all these blessed
In the pure shadow of natures rest.

Comments

Popular Posts