THE LAST MENTION

In the hazy path I ride
The monotonous seasons pass by
No rays, No blooms lately
But just the solitary soul close by.

And then the flowers bloomed,
For that special being
Who sailed into the path
Just nothing, but love blazed.

Those joys in the childhood,
With you besides, never distinct
But brings a soothing sense
For now you seem a precious gift.

Knocking into my life,
Laying your heart, forever in,
A tight bond, though hidden
Assured a sweet future, I believed.

The smile that you tossed
Though never referred, I knew
Was always my boost,
To move on in the route.

Wished those words you urged,
Pronounced as a muffle.
Singing to you the ever wished lines
The heart whispers, I love You.

When scrubbing off was impossible
The evil game played again.
Silently I move away,
For you deserve the best, not ME.

Hearing the nightingale moan,
Synonymously sounding me,
My core, the only truth
Comforted the broken world.

Mistakes always cropped up
Dreaming for treasured rewards
Comprehending I deserved the worst
Heart never learned the craft.

Now as the sun sets,
There adds my loses
One that seemed the most priceless
Forever, ever and ever.

“You were not meant for me”;
Former words my soul uttered
Disregarded in the bliss of mind
Now reboots in my delicate ears.

Sorry for loving you,
Through silence that was warm.
Learning to smile through pain,
For you, the worldly best.

Thank You, the lovely being,
Thank You, the unique sort;
Conquer the star you wished,
Fortune is always yours.

Comments

Popular Posts