THE FOUR LITTLE PAWS


Once on a classy long day,
Comes a special one on my way
My heart was set and my feelings deep
I knew at once, this one I would keep.

With those tiny paws and shiny eyes,
The wagging tail and drooping tongue
Something mysterious from the start
This wondrous thing had stolen my heart.

His short lessons and tiny treats,
With which he styled himself great.
Over time together we grew,
Words weren't vital, a look and he knew.

His eyes spoke a million ways,
About fuzzy cats and growling strays.
A pat on the head and a pet on the ears,
Was all that you craved, to put smile on your cheeks.

A walk on the grassy park,
Or a ride in our little car,
For you, we always cared
Like a little baby on board.

Promise to be your side
Our foot prints and paw prints tied.
'Coz you are constant through joys or loss
And your eyes will never lie of fond.

Few short years are all we have
One day we'll have to part
But you, my friend, will always have
A place so special, within my heart.

Wish we receive a call together
To set sail on the unknown tide,
I shall find your eyes in the paradise,
Which they say is the other side.



This I feel many of you could relate yourself too, especially if you are a pet lover.
It took me the lose of one of them to realise how close I was to them and what pure love I had received. In the photo is Mr. Richy , my Rottweiler, and he also had a companion Mr. Bruno, a good looking Bull Mastiff, who passed away few months back due to Cancer. We still miss him, and that's when I thought, a little tribute to there love is more than enough for him to rest in peace. 

Comments

Popular Posts