You are my fav, coz you are my only one!

 Every dawn to dusk I know,

You shine as the brightest of the glow.

Along with you, the best of all,

Ready to grab the life as whole.

 

Joy and laughter, may

Or tears and strife, say

Will hold your hands forever tight,

As we dance through the steps of life.

 

As summer brings the joyful times,

The autumn breeze sensing the shed,

You were sent by the greatest being,

For wading across the flowing rivers.

 

Strangers, we were long ago,

Together now, there we go.

Dear, the greatest care you bestow here,

Is closer than my shadows there.

 

Memories with you are never faint,

Coz their dwelling is never restraint.

Smiles on your face, Oh my love

Always cracked through my hazy thoughts.

 

Someone who stands by my side & clasps my hand,

When things go wrong, he helps me understand.

Someone who makes funny faces, to see how I would react,

I love you, and thats a fact.

 

I searched in the wildest stores around,

To give you the perfect gift, the giant.

Something that may be a special thrift,

To give your heart a little lift.

 

Then, I felt a little nudge,

My heart said,"listen to me"

There I came with a tiny prose,

That whispered what my soul beholds.

 

With someone like you, besides,

I have always felt blessed.

At this special page of your life,

I wish you a beautiful musical fife.

 

My gift is our bond,

We'll always be close.

Many more wonderful years,

On this earth we shall spend,

And simple b'day wishes

Through my heart I send.

 

         - Dr. Ammu Gopinath





Comments

  1. അവസാനത്തെ വരി പോലെതന്നെ.....Through my heart I like it..... 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exactly don't know which word could I use or which would be apt to express the bliss I feel in my heart right now..happy for you .."YOU AREY FAVOURITE...COZ NOONE ELSE COULD BE YOU"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts