Decisions

 Making decisions is a real big task and sticking on to them is the greatest test of will power and consistency.

To me, when it comes to decision making, it takes a lot of thinking, deeper discussions, emotional stability  and relationship affection that I consider, Because I believe once a decision is made, it is what it is. 

I don’t give up on people easily. To me, a pledge that we make in a relationship be it spouse, best friend or family is definitely very strong and valid. To be there through thick and thin, to love them deep and strong in all their good and bad faces, not to leave them alone. 

But I always failed in this aspect. I held on too much that people lost the worth of what I gave. I was doubted, criticised, questioned, left out, teased, harassed, blamed in so many ways by so many of them. That’s the pay I got in return for my love. 

So when I leave people behind, it’s not hatred but it’s the unrepairable pain and wound that they have put on me. The scare and fear of each moment of harassments, all in return for just pure love. 

No one can repair a broken heart. And traumas once made on someone stays forever. But people who make this moves on and never turn back. After all they have a life. 

Time will hopefully 🤞🏻 make them realise the wrongs they have done to a soul.

But I’m what I’m. I firmly believe that it’s true and pure to the best extend. This sensitive, over caring, over thinking, careless, innocent human in me is my identity and my personality. People might misuse it, 

But once upon a time, that is exactly why you loved me, why you stuck on, for the real me! 

So I’m never gonna change! I love ❤️ me ❤️ 


Comments

Popular Posts