HOPE NEVER CEASES

As the heart gushes through the glacial land,
Will you rise and take these timid hands
And show me how to form things right 
Wish I cry those tears no more tonight.

Singing those piteous songs to air,
Giving life a shot without care
Let's gaze at the stars of sky
And wipe off those tears from the eye.


Teach me to raise my frozen head,
And fetch my smile all through the dread
As years would pass in the blink of an eye
And moments of sadness will also pass by.

Let's force the shadows of the dark,
To leave without a scratch or a mark
Learning to let go and ways to cope
Filling my life with world of hope.

Let me be like the willow that bends, 
Like the shade and the peace that it lends
As during the breeze I shall appease,
And shift myself to an eternal ease.

With hope and courage I just am full,
Thanks to the voice that gives me the strong pull
To my loving Almighty the unseen guest,

Who always murmured 'there's still hope , you dare not rest'.

Comments

Popular Posts